Monday, December 10, 2007
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Saturday, July 7, 2007
This video shows Regia creating a painting over a sushi...with soy sauce and a little bit of coffee.
RegiaArt recipe #2 for your boring afternoon, in 9 steps.
1. Go out, buy sushi and take some extra bag of soy source...
2. Find a place to seat where many people around, like a coffee shop or a sidewalk.
3. Take a piece of paper, btw you need a strong paper or your artwork will go nuts.
4. After end eating, clean one shopstick with a napkin.
5. Take the extra bag of soy source and open over the paper.
6. Move the liquid around using the shopstick.
7. When you are satisfyied with the results it means that you have your artwork done.
8. Be open to interact with people.
8. Take a picture or two and upload to your blog.
10. If you want, you may tell people where you got the recipe....:)